We're hiring. Join the team.
At Cobourg Mazda, you’ll find opportunities, resources and the support you need to grow and
develop professionally. We are a family business, focused on our customers, as well as our
employees. Read on to learn about this new, exciting and rewarding career opportunity.
Apply to this position if you:
• Have experience in F&I in a dealership setting
• Have a valid OMVIC license
• Enjoy helping clients compliment their automotive purchase with great products!
• Sell after-sales products; i.e. extended warranty, insurance, chemicals, etc.
• Schedule, monitor and control all daily deliveries with sales staff and customers
• Prepare and document any/all documentation for final delivery, i.e. finance contracts, extended warranted contracts, insurance forms, etc.
• Take complete ownership of the department, dockets/customer files
• Responsible for all necessary and/or related funding; license fees, down payment, finance funding, leasing funding, etc.
• Responsible for completion of all final delivery paperwork
• Sales and competitive winning mindset required
• Proven track record
• First Canadian and 180 experience an asset
• Organizational and leadership skills required
• 1-3 years of experience required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to take ownership of problems with a positive attitude and bring them to completion
• OMVIC license required
If you are searching for an opportunity to grow your career while adding value to our team, then this role is for you. We invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, for our review and consideration.
Marketing and Sales Individual
At Cobourg Mazda, you’ll find opportunities, resources and the support you need to grow and develop professionally. We are a family business, focused on our customers, as well as our employees. Read on to learn about this new, exciting and rewarding career opportunity. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Marketing & Sales individual.
What We Are Looking For:
- Excellent knowledge of automotive sales and marketing
- Results driven
- Exceptional skills dealing with a wide array of people
- Excellent phone skills
- OMVIC certified (will train and assist with the certification process if necessary)
- Very outgoing and friendly
- Well organized and very detailed
- Thorough knowledge of our products and services (training available)
- Enjoys interacting with customers
Automotive Dealer Marketing & Sales Responsibilities:
- Communicating effectively with customers and prospective customers
- Satisfying the transportation requirements of our generated customers
- Checking email frequently and responding to inquiries immediately
- Establishing personal income goals consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devising a strategy to meet those goals
- Attending product and sales training as requested by the sales manager
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive compensation
- Full package of benefits
- Store employee discount
- …and much more
Now’s the time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Cobourg Mazda